Game Design Document

For this assignment, I created an account for Dundoc which is a site where you can create a game design document. Here is the link to the document I worked on.

https://www.dundoc.com/project/5829/v98hrn1v70

I filled out the basic information that I am positive will be in my game and added a lot of information that I will change as we go on with our design document. There were a couple sections where I'm not exactly sure where I'm going so I left them blank for my first time editing the design document. I decided to keep it to a basic explanation of each section I could answer.

My Stealth Game - Dundoc

Moving forward I will update this as I design my game and as I have a better idea of how everything will look and work it will make it much easier for me to put down lots of information and to talk in detail about each topic. 

Comments

  1. Hi Dylan

    I just read over your Game design Document and It looks like its coming along well. I love that you focusing on a stealth game type of genre as i feel in recent years it has kinda gone away . Your game reminds me of one of my favorite games as a kid splinter cell by Tom Clancy and hopefully has a similar type of mechanic to it.

    Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing how it progresses in the future.

    -Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dylan,

    I have just had a good read of your Game Design Document. Can i say that I like that you're going for a stealth game, I think its cool that you're going for it. Your game idea kind of reminds me of like a Call of Duty mission or even a Tom Clancy game which sounds very fun when i think of it. Anyway I enjoyed reading your blog and your game document and i wish you the best of luck with your game.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts