Review Week Comments and Feedback


Feedback - UX Planet

Feedback In: 
I have definitely received a lot of great feedback from other students, especially when it comes to making my game whether it's pointing out things I never thought of or giving me interesting ideas to explore in the future. The comments I am finding the most useful are the ones that give me critical and honest feedback on my game so far. I feel that the majority of people are putting good effort into trying to understand each others ideas and give people the best feedback they can from what they have read.

Feedback Out: 
I try give as much feedback as possible as I know it is helpful when others do it for me. Sometimes comments take me ages to write as I want to give the person something useful rather than just throwing a useless "great job" at them, although I am definitely guilty of that at times. I found the feedback strategies really helpful when I first began commenting as I never really used to know how to structure my feedback without wondering if I would hurt the persons feelings or just end up not being fully honest and helpful as possible. I feel I have gotten better over the several weeks of commenting and I hope that I have helped anyone in any way I could.

Blog Comments: 
For the blog comments I feel like I have a better idea of what many people are like that I didn't really know. I have found lots of similar interests or hobbies in several people who I have never really talked to so it was cool to discover more about the people I may not talk to as much every day. I'm not great at introducing myself in an interesting way on blogs so I found that kind of difficult when I first wrote it but looking back at it I am happy enough with it. I don't think my blog is a great way to get to know me overall as I think I get a little bit more serious with these type of things and I even bore myself sometimes when reading back over my blogs so that's something I know I have to work on.

Looking forward: 
I am pretty happy with the feedback I have given others overall with the blogs, sometimes I can get a little lazy with them so I would definitely try and make sure I do these comments when I am in the right head space rather than doing some of them just to get them done. I was considering making changes to the theme of my blog at some point but couldn't find anything that I really liked so I might take a look at that again in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts