Unity Free Tutorial

I have looked at a couple new tutorials since my last post. Here are some links to the videos and how I implemented each element into my own game. 


Tutorial - Youtube

This is a tutorial on how to trigger something to end your game. This works perfect for me as I can use it on the virus you need to collect in my own game. Thankfully this tutorial was very straight forward and simple for beginners so I found it easy to follow (especially after some of the other impossible tutorials I have watched and failed at). Here is an image that I took after I finished the tutorial! 


"You win message"



Skybox - Youtube

Here is another tutorial I looked at on skyboxes. I messed around with plenty of skybox ideas but found that a dark regular skybox just fit the game better overall. Some of the night time skyboxes I tried out just looked a little out of place and made the lighting in my map a little strange especially if the brightness in my game was up. 

This next one isn't so much a tutorial but I wanted to add it as it has helped me figured out some mistakes I am trying to avoid. 



"Stealth Mistakes" - Youtube

Here is another tutorial I looked at briefly. I decided that it was a bit too much for my game at the moment but it's something I may try with it in the future! 


Take down - Unity

Overall I am finding many tutorials helpful for creating my game and I am happy with my process so far! 






Comments

Popular Posts