Class Assignments

I'm definitely intrigued by the variety of choice we have when it comes to our blog and our assignments. I'm interested to see what Unity3D is like as it's something brand new to me. I think it will be cool to see how all of our games develop especially since the games will all be terrible at first for the most part.

I like the process of reading material and then having to write a blog about it after. It will be interesting to see everyone's different opinions on topics since we will have to read each others posts and give feedback on them. It definitely seems like a large workload in terms of time but i'm sure as we go on it will become easier writing the blogs as we get used to it.

The work we are doing is very different to other classes and to what we done in first year. Seeing critical feedback from other students will be new to us all as usually we all just tell each other "That's grand". This will force us all to be a bit more useful and honest with feedback and hopefully it will help people be more vocal about things in person too when it comes to group work.

In terms of extra credit options, I think that these are a great way to stay ahead or even catch up. These extra credits really leave no room for excuses and it will benefit to try do some as we go on so it shortens the work load as we go on and takes some pressure off. I'm actually interested too in a couple of the options and I will most likely try and do a variety of them as we go on. Right now the most interesting ones to me are the Tech Tasks and Wikipedia trails for just some fun small tasks some people may do in their spare time anyway. I also found Growth mindset very interesting and beneficial so I will definitely try and explore that topic more and see what I can learn from it that will help me whether in this course or in my personal life.

When I saw more group projects..


"Skeptical" - Source




Comments

Popular Posts