Unity Tutorials

For this week of Unity tutorials, I didn't really have many mechanics left to add so I am focusing on design aspects of my map. Here are some tutorials I have started on and also some I will look at soon.


Road Tutorial - Youtube

This is a fairly straight forward tutorial for me as my road will be in the background and will pretty much be straight so I don't really need to over complicate how it curves or comes together. I will add this road beside the bus that is outside the facility that the character is infiltrating. I think this will add a little more to the map overall. 



Tree Tutorial - Youtube

This is also a relatively simple tutorial to follow. I won't follow the tutorial exactly as I want to create a tree that is dying. I think this would really suit my games as it would give the idea that the virus contained in my game is effecting the area around it. This would work well as my enemies are robots so it makes sense why they would be guarding the facility and not humans. Dead trees and grass would add a dark aesthetic to my game that I think would suit it. 


Audio - Youtube

Here is a tutorial to add background audio. I actually have some audio already but I want to test out different ones myself and mess around with pitches or speed as the one I have was just an asset. I think it would be cool to try out some unique music that goes well with a stealth game!





Comments

Popular Posts